Sunday, September 22, 2013

Progress Report Freebie

I pride myself on sending out a classroom progress report each week!  It is a great way to keep parents updated and it's part of my routine now.  In the comments section, I can tell about any problems, write a note about what students need to at home, or congratulate them on a fabulous week.  I've used this one for years.  It's a great home/school connection piece and parents appreciate being kept up-to-date on their child's behavior and participation.  I also send a weekly newsletter that notifies parents of what we are working on throughout the week.  These definitely cut down on phone calls for basic information and parents sometimes send a quick note back on the progress report if they have a question or comment for me.
Primary Progress Report
Get yours for FREE here:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Primary-Progress-Report-061053100-1377970881

No comments:

Post a Comment